All paid Moverbase plans include a responsive leads widget that you can add to your website allowing prospective customer to request a quote online. Whenever someone fills in the lead widget on your website it will automatically add a new lead to your Moverbase account. It’s easy to add the leads widget to your website. We took care of all of the coding for you so all you need to do is stylize your widget then copy the .html code and paste it on your website. Take a look at these detailed step by step instructions to see how it’s done.
- Go to SETUP>LEADS>LEADS WIDGET. Note, you will need to be an admin user to access this section.
- Here you can customize the look and feel of your lead widget. You can also enable tracking with google analytics.
- Once you’re happy with your widget scroll down to “COPY AND PASTE THE CODE” section in the gray box. Copy all of the text in the gray square
- On your website go to the page you would like the widget to display on and paste the code as a plain text element where you would like it to appear on the page.
- Save and publish the page to see your connected leads widget! Be sure to send a test lead to be sure everything is set up correctly and you’ll be good to go!