Moverbase introduces Filebase, the Moverbase File Editor
Moverbase has built a powerful file editor that will let you create, upload and dynamically fill templates of any document.
Ready to use it? Download the guide below.DOWNLOAD FILEBASE GUIDE
What is Filebase?
The Moverbase document editor (Filebase) allows you to upload existing PDFs as a background layer and add additional graphics, text and job’s data to create Automated filled document. You can also import a PDF and edit its structure or to start with a new document of your own design.
Documents created are saved in our Moverbase Native Document format (.mb9 files) internally. This allows you to download a .mb9 file you created in one account and upload it to another Moverbase account, while preserving editable properties or share it with your peers.
What can you do with Filebase?
- Create or upload a PDF, DOC or Graphic document
- Customize the design and edit the document
- Make a template out of the document
- Identify Fillable sections of the Document
- Use Moverbase data to automatically fill the document
- Share the document with Clients & Staff
- View the document within the Job page
- Download the document
What types of files & documents are commonly used?
Common document templates include:
- Bill of Lading
- Sign in Sheets
- Sign out sheets
- Claims Forms
- Inventory Worksheets
- Supplies Sheets
- Customer agreements
- Insurance forms
- Rules of the Road
- Order For Service
- Schedule Proposal
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Interstate & Military
- Warehouse & Storage
- IRS Form 3903 – Tax deduction for Work relocation
- High Value Inventory
- Customer’s Declaration of Value
- Make This Your Finest Move Ever!
- Your Rights and Responsibilities When You Move
- Dispute Settlement