All Job information can be filled in under the Job itself.
- Select NEW JOB from the Dashboard or from the JOBS Tab, or select a pre-existing Job in the JOBS Tab
- Enter or Select the Client information
- Enter a Date and Start Time, then select SAVE & CONTINUE
- You will then be taken to the Job Edit section
- Enter Basic Job Information
- Enter Pick Up Address
- Enter Drop Off Address
- Fill out Inventory List (This can also be sent to client to fill out. To find out how, see How To Send an Inventory Request)
- Enter Supplies
- Assign your Trucks and Movers
- Complete the Estimate section
- Remember to select SAVE or SAVE & CONTINUE located at the top of the page.
You are also able to customize the View while editing this information
- On the top righthand corner, there are 4 View types: Full View, Short View, Expand View, and Collapse View